Nauset Fellowship offers a spiritual home based on humanistic values and a regard for each other and our community.
We are a lay-led, welcoming congregation fostering community life in Eastham and the lower Cape through regular programming, modest financial support to local human service organizations and stewardship of the Chapel in the Pines as a shared resource.
Join us as a Member:
- Members of NFUU are in sympathy with the Fellowship’s purposes and programs and accept the current by-laws of the organization
- Members of NFUU are fully enrolled members of the Unitarian Universalist Association
- Members vote on matters of practice and programming at the monthly community meeting
- Members are expected to attend meetings of the Fellowship and to make a contribution of money or in-kind goods or services
- Members may serve as officers of Nauset Fellowship, Inc., recognized as a 501c3 not for profit organization under IRS rules
Join us as a Friend:
- Friends of NFUU attend programs and other events at the Chapel in the Pines
- Friends of NFUU make an annual pledge of financial support
- Friends of NFUU participate as they wish in a community of mutual respect, friendship and care for one another
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Nauset Fellowship is organized as a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation registered in the state of Massachusetts. Business meetings of the fellowship are generally held on the first Sunday of the month. The annual meeting of the corporation is held in June. Business meetings are open to all members and guests, although only members may vote on issues.
Officers of the Corporation are:
- Laura Roskos, President
- Bob Seay, Vice President
- Nancy Munger, Treasurer
- Deborah Ullman, Secretary